- Scott McCall meeting James Potter and they become cool friends because hello he can turn into a werewolf and James into a stag
- James making Remus meet Scott so that he can give him his Werewolf Jesus speech about how he is good enough and he had nothing to prove because he’s just so cool
- James learning lacrosse
- Stiles being annoyed because James looks good and is EXCELLENT AT LACROSSE
- ”Scott, I don’t trust Sirius, he’s sarcastic AND good-looking: not A GOOD COMBINATION!”
- KIRA BEATING THEM ALL AT LACROSSE AND QUIDDITCH
- They’re all taken with her because ‘She’s a fox! Trickster! Like us!’ and she’s just taken aback with all the attention
- Peter the rat following the gang around and later becoming Peter Hale’s right hand man
- Allison teaching the gang how to use a bow and shoot a few arrows; Lily from then on threatening anyone that annoys her with her newfound love for archery
- Lily gushing over Kira and being besties with all the girls
- Malia not understanding anything so she just snarks around with Sirius
- SASS OFF BETWEEN STILES, SIRIUS AND LYDIA
- Sirius and Lydia fighting over who’s hotter
- Stiles being the sarcastic welcome wagon like
- Scott and Stiles going to find a dead body and somehow the Marauders ending up with them because where Mischief calls there the Marauders be
- I just, TEEN WOLF AND HARRY POTTER
I am ALL ABOUT the James/Scott brotp. Those two noble bastards would save the entire town simply because they could.
And you KNOW Lily and Lydia had at least one deep conversation in which literally no one else knew what they were talking about.
And Remus is just so relieved to find a pack of werewolves (and foxes and coyotes and banshees) that work to protect people, who can control (for the most part) their wolfish tendencies during the full moon, and are accepted and valued by those who know about them.
Remus not feeling like such a monster because of Actual Werewolf Jesus. If Scott can be a leader, a good person AND a monster, then maybe Remus can be all those things, too.
Sirius flirting with Lydia just to rile Stiles, then turning around and flirting with Stiles, just to keep them all wondering.
Peter going along with Scott to help give peptalks to werewolves who are struggling to control the change. He tries to help, but he’s awful at it. Scott keeps letting him tag along, though, because his heart’s in the right place.
Derek absolutely hating Sirius because the sarcastic, tragic-backstory, hottie mchotpants thing is HIS thing.
JAMES WIELDING A CROSSBOW. LET THAT MENTAL IMAGE DO FUNNY THINGS TO YOUR OVARIES.
LILY KICKING ASS WITH KIRA’S KATANA. I JUST.